An arithmetic operation is specified by combining operands with one arithmetic operator. Arithmetic operations can also be specified by the ADD, SUBTRACT, DIVIDE, and MULTIPLY built-in functions. For example, in the expression A*-B, the minus sign indicates that the value of A is multiplied by -1 times the value of B.
- 1 What is the meaning of arithmetic operation?
- 2 What are the 5 basic arithmetic operations?
- 3 What are the basic rules of arithmetic operations?
- 4 What does arithmetic mean in math?
- 5 What are arithmetic operations performed by?
- 6 What is arithmetic operation in Python?
- 7 What is arithmetic operator in C++?
- 8 Does multiplication always come first?
- 9 What is correct Bodmas or Pemdas?
- 10 Is an example of arithmetic operator?
- 11 Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 12 From today’s featured article
- 13 Did you know.
- 14 Wikipedia’s sister projects
- 15 Wikipedia languages
- 15.1 Don’t Miss the Latest Tech News!
- 15.2 Meet Our Experts
- 16 Home
- 17 Encyclopedia Britannica
- 18 Curious Critters
- 19 Podcasts
- 20 Banned Books
- 21 Browse by Category
- 22 More From Britannica
- 23 MathWorks – Makers of MATLAB and Simulink
- 24 The Far-Reaching Impact of MATLAB and Simulink
- 25 Learn MATLAB and Simulink
- 26 Developer tools, technical documentation and coding examples
- 27 Documentation
- 28 Learn
- 29 Q A
- 30 Code Samples
- 31 Product Directory
- 32 Recommended Resources
- 33 GeeksforGeeks
- 34 W3Schools Free Online Web Tutorials
- 35 PHP
- 36 Kickstart your career
- 37 How To Section
- 38 SplashLearn – Fun Math Practice Games for Kindergarten to 5th Grade
- 39 Know Why Parents of 40 Million Kids Love SplashLearn
- 40 Over 77,000 Schools Trust SplashLearn
What is the meaning of arithmetic operation?
Arithmetic operations is a branch of mathematics, that involves the study of numbers, operation of numbers that are useful in all the other branches of mathematics. It basically comprises operations such as Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division.
What are the 5 basic arithmetic operations?
These operators are + (addition), – (subtraction), * (multiplication), / (division), and % (modulo).
What are the basic rules of arithmetic operations?
The order of operations is as follows: 1) simplify terms inside parentheses or brackets, 2) simplify exponents and roots, 3) perform multiplication and division, 4) perform addition and subtraction. Multiplication and division are given equal priority, as are addition and subtraction.
What does arithmetic mean in math?
What Is the Arithmetic Mean? The arithmetic mean is the simplest and most widely used measure of a mean, or average. It simply involves taking the sum of a group of numbers, then dividing that sum by the count of the numbers used in the series. The sum is 212. The arithmetic mean is 212 divided by four, or 53.
What are arithmetic operations performed by?
An arithmetic operation is specified by combining operands with one arithmetic operator. Arithmetic operations can also be specified by the ADD, SUBTRACT, DIVIDE, and MULTIPLY built-in functions. The plus sign and the minus sign can appear as prefix operators or as infix operators.
What is arithmetic operation in Python?
The arithmetic operators in Python are used to perform math operations, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Python also offers a number of libraries that enable you to perform more complex math tasks.
What is arithmetic operator in C++?
In C++, Arithmetic Operators are symbols used to perform common arithmetic operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, modulus, etc. Arithmetic Operators are operators which are used within the equation to perform a number of basic mathematical calculations.
Does multiplication always come first?
The order of operations is the order you use to work out math expressions: parentheses, exponents, multiplication, division, addition, subtraction. However, multiplication and division MUST come before addition and subtraction. The acronym PEMDAS is often used to remember this order.
What is correct Bodmas or Pemdas?
To help students in the United States remember this order of operations, teachers drill the acronym PEMDAS into them: parentheses, exponents, multiplication, division, addition, subtraction. Other teachers use an equivalent acronym, BODMAS: brackets, orders, division and multiplication, and addition and subtraction.
Is an example of arithmetic operator?
Arithmetic Operator is used to performing mathematical operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, modulus, etc., on the given operands. For example: 5 + 3 = 8, 5 – 3 = 2, 2 * 4 = 8, etc. are the examples of arithmetic operators.
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Navigate to the next page Jump to the search results
From today’s featured article
LM-1 is currently being prepped for launch. Apollo 5 was the unmanned first flight of theApollo Lunar Module(LM), which would later be used to transport men to the moon’s surface. LM-1 (shown), the first Saturn IBrocket bearing, was launched from Cape Kennedy after a protracted period of delay, which was partly caused by problems in the construction of the LM at Grumman, the rocket’s builder. During the delays, the original rocket was destroyed and replaced with the one atop which theApollo 1fire that claimed the lives of three astronauts had taken place the day before.
Further delays resulted in the countdown beginning on January 21, 1968, with the launch taking place the next day.
(Read the entire story.)
Did you know.
- Bulletin board, projects, tools, and activities addressing a wide range of Wikipedia topics are available on the community site. Ask questions about how to use Wikipedia at the help desk. A virtual library, Wikipedia volunteers answer your inquiries on a wide range of topics by acting as virtual librarians
- Updates and articles about Wikipedia and the Wikimedia Foundation
- Site news
- Announcements, updates, articles and press releases a teahouse, where you may ask your first few fundamental questions about contributing to Wikipedia
- Wikipedia’s village pump serves as a forum for conversations regarding the site itself, including sections for technical difficulties and policy.
Wikipedia’s sister projects
A community of volunteer editors contribute to Wikipedia, which is maintained by theWikimedia Foundation, a non-profit organization that also hosts a variety of other volunteer initiatives, including:
Cloud Computing is a type of computing that uses the internet to store data.
When it comes to information technology (IT), cloud computing refers to a service model that allows clients to access computer resources through the internet. To symbolize the internet in network diagrams and flowcharts, a cloud-like icon has historically been used to represent the internet. There are five fundamental characteristics of a cloud computing environment. Tech 101 is a course in computer technology.
When it comes to information technology (IT), cloud computing refers to a service model that allows clients to get computer resources through the internet. An symbol that looks like a cloud has long been used to depict the internet in network diagrams and flowcharts. There are five major advantages of using cloud computing services. The fundamentals of technology are discussed here.
Analytics Processing Unit (APU)
It is a service paradigm that allows clients in the information technology (IT) industry to access computer resources through the internet. The internet is typically represented with a symbol that resembles a cloud in network diagrams and flowcharts. There are five major advantages of using cloud computing. Tech 101 is an introduction to technology.
The Beginner’s Guide to NIST Penetration Testing
Cybersecurity practices such as penetration testing, which involves simulating attacks on target devices or environments in order to identify weaknesses, are becoming increasingly popular.
Typically, there are four processes involved in penetration testing: planning and reconnaissance, detecting vulnerabilities, exploiting vulnerabilities, and reporting the results. Networking
What is the difference between a mobile hotspot and tethering?
A: Mobile hotspots and tethering services provide consumers with outcomes that are comparable, although they operate in a slightly different way. A mobile hotspot is a service provided by multiple telecommunications carriers that allows users to access wifi in a specific location. A hotspot is a device or adapter that allows computer users to connect to the internet from anywhere they are.
Don’t Miss the Latest Tech News!
Keep up with everything Techopedia and the newest IT must-knows by following us on social media!
Meet Our Experts
Meridian IT’s Director of Enterprise Engagement is a seasoned professional. Meridian IT’s Director of Enterprise Engagement, Greg Jehs, has been with the company for over a decade. Greg has more than 16 years of focused IT expertise under his belt. After graduating from Barry University, he worked as a Systems Architect at R D Systems Group Inc for more than two years before joining Meridian IT as a Systems Architect. At Meridian, he has climbed through the ranks from Software Architect to Director of Data Management to Director of Datacenter Solutions before assuming his present position last year.
Meridian Information Technology’s Director of Enterprise Engagement Meridian IT’s Director of Enterprise Engagement, Greg Jehs, has over 20 years of experience in the IT industry. A devoted IT professional with more than 16 years of expertise, Greg comes highly recommended. After graduating from Barry University, he worked as a Systems Architect at R D Systems Group Inc for more than two years before joining Meridian IT as a Systems Architect. He has worked his way through the ranks at Meridian, from Software Architect to Director of Data Management to Director of Datacenter Solutions before taking on his present position last year.
Ericom’s Group CTO for the EMEA Region Nigel Willis serves as Ericom’s Group Chief Technology Officer for the EMEA area. The Cloud Security Alliance has awarded him the CCSK certification.
|Mathematics may be defined as “the study of relationships among quantities, magnitudes and properties, and also of the logical operations by which unknown quantities, magnitudes, and properties may be deduced” (according toMicrosoft Encarta Encyclopedia) or “the study of quantity, structure, space and change” (Wikipedia). Historically, it was regarded as the science of quantity, whether of magnitudes (as in geometry) or of numbers (as in arithmetic) or of the generalization of these two fields (as in algebra). Some have seen it in terms as simple as a search for patterns.During the 19th Century, however, mathematics broadened to encompass mathematical or symbolic logic, and thus came to be regarded increasingly as the science of relations or of drawing necessary conclusions (although some see even this as too restrictive).The discipline of mathematics now covers – in addition to the more or less standard fields of number theory, algebra, geometry, analysis (calculus), mathematical logic and set theory, and more applied mathematics such as probability theory and statistics – a bewildering array of specialized areas and fields of study, including group theory, order theory, knot theory, sheaf theory, topology, differential geometry, fractal geometry, graph theory, functional analysis, complex analysis, singularity theory, catastrophe theory, chaos theory, measure theory, model theory, category theory, control theory, game theory, complexity theory and many more.|
Almost as old as mankind itself, the history of mathematics may be traced. Since antiquity, mathematics has played a critical role in the advancement of science, engineering, and philosophical thought. Mathematical analysis has progressed from the systematic study of physical objects’ shapes and motions to the broad, complex and often abstract discipline we know today. It began with simple counting, measurement, and calculation and the systematic study of physical objects’ shapes and motions, and has progressed through the application of abstractions, imaginations, and logic to become the broad and complex discipline we know today.
- Prior to the Renaissance, the focus of mathematical innovation shifted back to Europe, notably in the late Middle Ages and the early Islamic empire, with China, India, and the medieval Islamic empire playing a major role.
- The tale unfolds in this sequence of connected sections, much like the chapters of a book, and you may follow along with it.
- THIS IS THE TRUE STORY OF MATHEMATICS.
- It is not designed for mathematicians, but rather for laypeople who are interested in mathematics, such as myself.
- It is expected that explanations of mathematical ideas and theorems will be simplified in general, with the focus being placed on clarity and perspective rather than on extensive detail.
- Please accept my apologies if your favorite mathematician is not included or is not discussed in any depth due to the fact that the selection of what to include and omit is entirely up to me.
- You may also use the search box at the top of each page to look for specific mathematicians, theorems, developments, historical eras, and other items of interest in mathematic history.
In the Sourcessection, you will find a list of some of the numerous resources accessible for additional investigation (of both included and omitted aspects).
Sports may bring out the best in certain individuals, but not everyone benefits from them. Here are a few examples of athletes whose conduct was less than sportsmanlike. Baseball has received a bad rap as a result of this. On August 3, 1921, eight players from theChicago White Sox, including Shoeless Joe Jackson, were given lifelong bans after being accused of accepting bribes to help the team lose the 1919 World Series to the New York Yankees. Tour de Farce (Funny Tour) Lance Armstrong fought cancer to achieve a record-breaking seven Tour de France victories in his career.
Is there too much hustle?
a burning desire to succeed In 1997, Mike Tyson was disqualified from a boxing contest and had his boxing license temporarily banned after biting the ears of opponent Evander Holyfield on two separate occasions.
What’s not to love about summer?
There are many of amazing species to be found all over the planet. It is possible for animals to have numerous heads, and some can slumber for years at a time. We’re highlighting a few unusual animals that you might not be familiar with.
Thousands of intriguing creatures may be found all over the planet. It is possible for certain species to have numerous heads, and others to sleep for long periods of time. Some unusual creatures that you might not be familiar with are included in this article:
A Tennessee school district has banned MausArt Spiegelman’s Pulitzer Prize-winning masterwork after school board members called attention to a handful of “curse words” and an image of a “naked” mouse in the book. As Spiegelman put it, the move was “Orwellian,” and the school board’s criticisms were best summarized as “Why can’t they teach a more pleasant Holocaust?” You, Racism, and Antiracism are all stampeded, according to MacArthur fellow Ibram X. Kendi has been the focus of several book-banning campaigns, and his young adult antiracism primer has been cited as one example.
States passing legislation prohibiting the teaching of critical race theory (an analytical framework that is exclusively taught at the university level and beyond) resulted in a huge increase in the number of challenges to Black writers in 2021.
With Britannica Premium, you can learn more about anything. With the yearly Britannica Premium Membership, you may take a step back from your daily routine and get a worldwide perspective. News in context, brain puzzles and quizzes, as well as editor’s roundups on hot themes are all available.
Browse by Category
Several “curse words” and an image of a “naked” mouse were identified in MausArt Spiegelman’s Pulitzer Prize-winning masterwork, and the work was banned by a Tennessee school district when school board members brought notice to them. It was “Orwellian” in Spiegelman’s opinion, who summarized the opposition to the move as “Why can’t they teach a more pleasant Holocaust?” You, Racism, and Antiracism are all stampeded, says MacArthur fellow Ibram X. Kendi has been the focus of several book-banning campaigns, and his young adult anti-racism primer has been cited as an example of discrimination.
States passing legislation prohibiting the teaching of critical race theory (an analytical framework that is exclusively taught at the university level and beyond) resulted in a significant rise in the number of challenges to Black writers in 2021.
Annual Britannica Premium Membership allows you to step back from your daily routine and gain a global perspective.
- The Country Quiz
- The Language Quiz Identify the country that can brag of having the ten
- Passport to Europe designations. Are you able to identify the colors of the French flag? What is it
- Where is it
HealthMedicine When it comes to maintaining human well-being, understanding the human mind and body, how they work, and how they interact—not just with one another but also with their environment—has always been of paramount significance. With the advancement of modern medicine, the scope of research into prospective therapies and preventative medicine has increased significantly, and a network of disciplines, encompassing topics such as genetics, psychology, and nutrition, is working together to improve our overall health and wellbeing.
- Anatomy of the nervous system
- Diabetes, Malaria, and Arthritis: Fact or Fiction? Is it possible to cure arthritis? Is malaria always fatal, regardless of the strain? Perform
- 12 Spectacular Fears and Aversions Do you happen to have any of these?
Social Issues and Way of Life Generally speaking, it is simple to agree that human beings all over the world have some fundamental needs that must be met in order to maintain their individual and communal well-being. But history has shown us that forming societies or communities that meet these conditions for all members is not as simple as it may seem. Despite the fact that the struggle for human and civil rights has lasted hundreds of years and continues to this day, both inside the borders of individual countries and on a worldwide scale, Suffrage, slavery, women’s rights, racism, ecology, LGBT rights, and a slew of other topics have been the focus of large-scale social movements and reform movements.
- Social Issues and Ways of Life Generally speaking, it’s simple to agree that human beings all over the world have some fundamental needs that must be met in order to maintain their individual and communal well-being. But history has shown us that forming societies or communities that meet these conditions for all members is not as simple as it would appear. It has been hundreds of years since the battle for equal human and civil rights began and it continues to this day, both inside the borders of individual countries and on a global stage. Suffrage, slavery, women’s rights, racism, ecology, LGBT rights, and a slew of other topics have been the focus of large-scale social movements and reform efforts. Featured
Human imagination has discovered a means to express itself and connect with others through the written word as a result of the creation of language. Using novels, poetry, dramas, epic works, and other literary genres, a literary work might take us to a fictitious, fascinating new universe, convey a brief emotion, or just provide us with a glimpse of the past.
Communication becomes an art form via literature, and it has the ability to unite and bridge individuals and cultures from a variety of languages and cultural backgrounds. Featured
- Human imagination has discovered a means to express itself and connect with others through the written word as a result of the emergence of language. Using novels, poetry, dramas, epic works, and other literary genres, a literary work might take us into a fictitious, fascinating new universe, convey a fleeting emotion, or just provide us with a glimpse of the past. Communication becomes an art form via literature, and it has the ability to bring individuals and cultures from all origins and languages together. Featured
Human imagination has discovered a means to express itself and connect with others through the written word as a result of the evolution of language. Novels, poetry, dramas, epic works, and other literary genres can take us to a fictitious, fascinating new world, convey a brief emotion, or just provide us with a glimpse of the past. Communication becomes an art form via literature, and it has the power to unite and bridge individuals and cultures from a variety of languages and cultural backgrounds.
- Is the principle of Occam’s Razor valid? According to Occam’s razor, if everything else is equal, then
- Uncover the names of the first 15 popes by doing some research
Politics, the law, and government Today, the globe is divided geographically into more than 190 nations, each of which has a national government that claims to wield sovereignty and strives to compel inhabitants to submit to its will through coercion. Various classifications can be applied to government organizations. Examples include categorizing them according to the number of rulers, which distinguishes administration by one (as in a monarchy or tyranny) from government by a few (such as in an aristocracy or oligarchy) and from governance by many (such as in a democratic republic) (as in a democracy).
Governments also differ in terms of the laws and standards of behavior that each political body adheres to, and this is true of each political entity.
- Administration of Justice, Politics, and Law Today, the globe is divided geographically into more than 190 nations, each of which has a national government that claims to wield sovereignty and strives to compel inhabitants to submit to its will via the use of force. Various classifications can be applied to governments. Examples include categorizing them according to the number of rulers, which distinguishes government by one (as in a monarchy or tyranny) from government by a few (such as in an aristocracy or oligarchy) and from governance by many (such as in democracy or socialism) (as in a democracy). A government’s manner of succession may also be characterized
- For example, ascension to governmental leadership may follow the laws of hereditary succession, or it may be established by elections or by force, depending on the situation. As well as the laws and regulations that each political body adheres to, governments differ in terms of the norms of behavior that they follow. Featured
Science How is it that the sky may be blue one day and stormy the following? When heavy things are dropped, they have a tendency to sink downhill. What allows birds to fly (and why can’t I do the same?) is a mystery to me. Since the beginning of time, humans have been inquisitive about the world in which they live, attempting to make connections between the phenomena that they observe and to comprehend how it all works. In its development as a method of investigating and comprehending the world, science has progressed over many centuries, beginning with the rudimentary stage of merely noticing key regularities in nature and continuing through the birth of contemporary science.
- Anthropocene Watch Your Step: Epochgeochronology
- Watch Your Step: There are six traps you can fall into. Solid ground is not always as solid as it appears. 10 Significant Dates in the History of Pluto Pluto, whether it is a planet or not, has left its imprint.
SportsRecreation Physical competitions and leisure activities have played an important role in human culture for a long time. Athletes have been pushed to their physical limitations in the cause of enhancing athletic performance and breaking record after record. This has happened in both team and solo sports throughout history. The ancient Olympic Games are a prime example of competitions in which people have competed to demonstrate their physical abilities that date back thousands of years.
Sports and games have developed into a profitable and competitive sector in contemporary times, while other leisure pursuits, such as card and video games, can be competitive or just serve as a method to unwind or interact. Featured
- SportsRecreation In human culture, physical competitions and leisure activities have played a long and important role for thousands of years now. It has been proven that the human body can be pushed to its limits in both team and solo sports, all in the sake of boosting athletic performance and setting new world records. Historically, humans have competed in competitions to demonstrate their physical ability for thousands of years, with the ancient Olympic Games serving as an early example. Sports and games have developed into a profitable and competitive sector in contemporary times, while other leisure activities, such as card and video games, might be competitive or can just serve as a means to unwind or interact with friends. Featured
Technology Through the creation of tools, instruments, transportation and communication systems, humanity has long strived to enhance its living conditions with the objective of making our lives simpler, more productive, and—why not?—more enjoyable as well. Many notable innovations have been produced throughout history as a result of human curiosity and technical inquiry, which have in turn made a difference in our everyday lives. Featured
- Construction and building
- To manage the risks of the internet, you must use critical thinking – but you must also use critical disregard. Learning to disregard information is not something that can be taught
- It must be learned through experience. Okay, ComputersComputers in different kinds are seemingly omnipresent
- Nonetheless, they can be difficult to locate.
More From Britannica
ProCon.orgAward-winning As part of its mission to foster critical thinking and informed citizenry, ProCon.org presents both the pro and con arguments for and against important subjects in a plain, neutral, and publicly available manner. Britannica Beyond Developing questions is a crucial part of the process of learning concepts, solving issues, and challenging ideas. We’ve established a new environment in which questions are at the heart of our learning. You can do it. Ask. We won’t be bothered by it.
Here is a blog dedicated mostly to animal rights, wildlife conservation, environmental health and safety, and the legal and cultural challenges associated with these topics: Advocacy for Animals.
It is intended to serve as a prod and a stimulant for further reflection on humanity’s connection with nonhuman creatures in general.
His conversations with some of the most well-known and accomplished people in the world today are a tribute to their achievements.
Perform data analysis, algorithm development, and the development of mathematical models. Simulations, code generation, and testing and verification of embedded systems are all possible. What’s new in the most recent version of MATLAB and Simulink is detailed below.
Investigate epidemiological analysis, diagnostics, ventilator models, and other aspects of the field. Progress in clean energy goods, climate research, financial risk, and long-term sustainability are all being tracked.
Choose a Webpage from the list Select a web site to access translated material, if available, as well as information on local events and offers. We recommend that you pick one of the following options based on your location: You can also choose a web site from the following list of possibilities: Make contact with your local office.
Developer tools, technical documentation and coding examples
Microsoft documentation and instructional resources for developers and IT workers may be found here.
Look through our extensive collection of documentation materials for Microsoft products.
Train on roles, topic matters, and technologies to learn more about your career path.
Train on roles, topic matters, and technologies to learn more about the world around you!
Train on roles, subject matters, and technologies that interest you.
Discover training paths based on your position, topic matter, or technology.
- Through guided routes, you may learn more about a topic in depth, or you can learn how to complete a specific activity through separate modules. Examine all of the available learning opportunities
- Microsoft certifications can help you jump-start your career and demonstrate your accomplishments in the business. Examine your options for certifications. Take advantage of live streaming technical material about Microsoft products from the people who design and use them on a daily basis. Begin viewing immediately
- Guided routes allow you to learn more about a topic in depth, while particular modules teach you how to do a specific activity. Investigate all of your educational alternatives Through industry-recognized Microsoft certifications, you may jump-start your career and demonstrate your accomplishments. Certifications are something to look into. View live streaming technical video about Microsoft products from the people who design and use them on a daily basis, including Microsoft employees. Watching should begin right away.
- Incorporate professional developer tools and software into the curriculum for students
- Video video created by developers and technical enthusiasts with the goal of bringing you into the discourse.
Are you looking for the most recent news and updates for Microsoft Docs? Check out the team’s blog for more information.
Interested in the most recent Microsoft Docs announcements and updates? Visit the team’s blog for more information.
W3Schools Free Online Web Tutorials
! DOCTYPE htmlhtmltitle HTML Tutorial /titlebodyh1 This is a heading /h1p This is a paragraph DOCTYPE htmlhtmltitle HTML Tutorial Try it for yourself. /p/body/html
Background-color: lightblue; Body-color: lightblue; The color of the h1 tag is white, and the content aligned in the middle of the page. Make an attempt on your own.
when the button is clicked, the function “myFunction()” is called. The /button says “Click Me!” Scripting functionality myFunction() x = document.getElementById; myFunction() (“demo”) The font size is set to “25px” and the color is set to “red” in the x.style.color variable. Make an attempt on your own.
For example, if 52:print(“Five is larger than two!”) then Make an attempt on your own.
TRY IT YOURSELF SELECT * FROM Customers WHERE Country=’Mexico’
Learn about W3.CSS (World Wide Web Consortium for CSS).
W3Schools’ famous color picker
TEMPLATES CAN BE FOUND HERE.
Kickstart your career
Completing a course will provide you certification. Get started with a CERTIFIED W3Schools account.
How To Section
DISCOVER HOW TO
SplashLearn – Fun Math Practice Games for Kindergarten to 5th Grade
Pathway to Learning that is Designed for You Intelligently adjusts to the unique learning style of each child. Curriculum that is comprehensive Acquire mastery of more than 350 math abilities.
Earn money for each correct answer, and you may use those coins to purchase virtual pets.
Children investigate the world of mathematics through the lenses of a jungle, candy, or space theme.
The game may be played on the device of your child’s choice – iPad, iPhone, or computer. Detailed progress reports are displayed on a dashboard. Every week, you will receive email reports in your mailbox. Our Parent Connect App allows you to keep an eye on your child’s iPhone activities.
Know Why Parents of 40 Million Kids Love SplashLearn
I was quite delighted since it corresponded well with the arithmetic that my child was completing at school. I appreciate that it provides progress reports through email, and that I can know where they are in the school year by looking at their progress reports. Robyn Meeker is a parent of a third-grader.
“ Learning Math is so much easier with SplashLearn! ”
As you can see, my youngster is very engrossed in the game and is having a great time while also learning arithmetic. I strongly suggest it to any and all mothers who have kindergarteners or preschoolers in their care. Glenndel Prochnow is a kindergarten parent who has a kindergartener.
“My child is no longer afraid of math. ”
He is getting more self-assured in his ability to perform calculations. He took first place in a math competition at the District level. Because he previously despised math, this is much above our expectations. Ha Tran is a parent of a second grader.
Over 77,000 Schools Trust SplashLearn
SplashLearn is fantastic because it improves in difficulty as you complete each task correctly, so it continues to challenge even those students who are ready to move on. Kristi Meeuwse is a teacher at Drayton Hall Elementary School in Charleston, South Carolina. source: